Best Uses for the C138ET Slotted Tapered and C138E Slotted Expander Mandrels:
- High-speed portable tools
These slotted expanders fit standard abrasive sleeves and cones. Both styles use coated abrasive sleeves and cones, which completely encase the rubber diameter. The abrasive is held in place with centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the tool.
C138E Slotted Expander Mandrel Product Details:
- Available 1/2″ thru 2-1/2″ diameter up to 3″ wide
- Mounted on 1/4″ mandrel
- Other sizes available upon request
- Standard C138E expanders are permanently mounted on a 1/4″ steel mandrel.
C138ET Slotted Tapered Expander Mandrels Product Details:
- Sizes to fit standard abrasive cones
- Tapered expanders have threaded bores
- Specify thread size when ordering
- C138ET tapered mandrel is furnished with a threaded bore in the large diameter end of the mandrel